Cloudera's Product Set
Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) is a unified on-cloud, on-premise, big data and analytics platform. CDP is the leading enterprise implemention of the open-source Hadoop big data platform, combining the strengths of previous Hortonworks and Cloudera offerings.
Cloudera CDP provides a comprehensive set of data access (streaming and batch), transformation, and multi-function analytics and AI capabilities, while applying consistent security, governance, and metadata.
CDP offers the following modular features set:
- Data Warehouse: CDP simplifies analytics on massive amounts of data to thousands of concurrent users without compromising speed, cost, or security.
- Operational Database: CDP hosts cloud-native operational database with unparalleled scale, performance, and reliability.
- Data Engineering: CDP orchestrates and automates complex data pipelines to increase efficiency and accelerate time to value.
- Data Hub is a comprehensive cloud-based Edge-to-AI analytics service.
- Comprehensive Spark support for streaming and batch workloads.
- Machine Learning: CDP allows to accelerate data-driven decision making from research to production with a secure, scalable, and open platform for ML.