We are seeking senior developers to work in our Integration practice who have solid experience with:
- Integration frameworks (e.g. Talend, Mule, Apache Camel)
- RESTful services
- Java and other tools / languages (especially open source)
- Identity, authentication and authorisation technologies
- SQL Database technologies
- Big Data technologies
In this varied role, you will enjoy a mix of:
- Business analysis, solution specification and conceptualisation with clients
- Code development and solution customisation
- Definition of processes and best practices, documentation
- Project planning and technical leadership
- Sales support and project estimation
You will often work on site with our large clients as a subject matter expert, working with client stakeholders, analysts, project managers, and other systems specialists, to deliver to project objectives and operational support levels. The successful candidate will have:
- 2-3 years experience in software design and development roles.
- Big picture understanding. Attention to detail. Able to articulate principles, business benefits and overheads.
- Great communication skills. Ability to produce high-quality documentation.
- Positive attitude. Collaborative. Aptitude for learning new technologies. Organised and methodical working style.
- Commitment to delivering positive outcomes. Ability to make and maintain relationships and consult with all business stakeholders.