We are actively seeking technical consultants experienced in any of the following:
In this varied role, you will enjoy a mix of:
- Enterprise Platforms
- Cloud Technologies
- Data Platforms
- DevOps and CI/CD
- Business analysis, solution specification and conceptualisation with clients
- Definition of processes and best practices, documentation
- Technical leadership across the full solution delivery lifecycle
- Sales support and project estimation
You will often work on-site with our large clients as a subject matter expert, working with client stakeholders, analysts, project managers, and other systems specialists, to deliver to project objectives and operational support levels. Successful candidates will have:
- Big picture understanding. Attention to detail. Able to articulate principles, business benefits and overheads.
- Great communication skills. Ability to produce high-quality documentation
- Positive attitude. Collaborative. Aptitude for learning new technologies. Organised and methodical working style.
- Commitment to delivering positive outcomes. Ability to make and maintain relationships and consult with all business stakeholders.
We are specifically seeking out those who offer hands-on technical expertise with any/many of the following disciplines:
- Infrastructure – design, build and support enterprise-size organisations, including Linux/Unix, network, storage, firewalls, problem diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Cloud technologies - AWS, Azure, architecture, platform, integration, development, migrations.
- Database administration - opensource DBs, SQL Server, No SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, scripting.
- Monitoring - Elastic, Grafana, Prometheus, APM tools such as New Relic, Dynatrace and AppDynamics.
- Backup and storage - TSM, IBM storage.
- Data Platform Technologies – Talend, Cloudera, Snowflake, Dataiku.
- Automation - Terraform, Ansible, Puppet.
- Data Virtualisation - Splunk, ELK.
- Building DevOps and CI/CD practices/pipelines along with tools such as Jenkins, Docker, or Git.
Essential: NZ citizenship or an appropriate NZ work permit.
Nice to Have: Relevant certifications.